We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Andean maca is native to the central highlands of Peru and it is known that its root was used by their peoples for more than two thousand years as food to improve energy and fertility in both men and women. Today it is considered one of the most effective natural libido enhancers known, but there is much more. Introduce maca into the framework of a healthy diet and take advantage of its benefits.
Today maca is recognized by all as a superfood for women. Its antioxidant properties and its power to regulate hormonal disorders, have transformed it into the ideal natural resource for all women who are going through a time of changes in their body and more specifically in their hormonal system. For this reason it is considered to be of great help topregnant or pregnant women, women with menstrual disorders or women with menopausal symptoms.
Properties and benefits of Andean Maca
- Menopause:This medicinal plant is a natural option to reduce hormonal imbalances related to this time in our lives, such as vaginal dryness, loss of skin firmness, irritability and annoying menopausal hot flashes.
- Osteoporosis:In the menopause period, estrogen production is reduced and this results in a reduction in bone density, Andean maca turns out to be a great support for the prevention of osteoporosis since it is remineralizing due to its high content of calcium, iron and zinc.
- Libido and desire for pregnancy:If taken regularly, it has been proven that it increases sexual desire and restores hormonal balance, regulating our menstrual cycle, thus making it easier to identify the ideal moment for conception.
- Menstrual pain and irregularities:menstrual irregularities caused by hormonal imbalances can be treated with Andean maca. It works by regulating and correcting these imbalances as it restores hormonal balance and alleviates or eliminates its consequences.
- Energy and vitality:Maca contains nutritional and energetic values that will help us in the different stages of our life, by providing us with vitality, it reduces the symptoms of fatigue, making us feel more optimistic and in a better mood.